HP Color LaserJet 4550 Driver Download Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac – New features in the HP Color LaserJet 4550 include a much faster, 233-MHz CPU; also, an embedded digital device opens the door to writing brand-new applets that control the printer without needing a firmware upgrade. Include a hard disk drive ($500) as well as you obtain such functions as exclusive printing (by getting in a PIN on the front panel) as well as the moment- as well as money-saving ability to rasterize an image as soon as, after that print evidence before printing several duplicates. Most important, these functions hinge on a structure of high-quality result published at sensibly fast rates.
The arrangement is straightforward yet time-consuming. It takes about 20 minutes to set up the four toner cartridges and also imaging drum before you can print a test web page. Network installment on both Microsoft Windows NT, as well as 2000 web servers, is quick and straightforward, however. We just told the setup routine to look for the printer, confirmed that we intended to set up the printer is located, and also accepted the recommended network setups.
Output top quality is not perfect, however at 600 dpi with resolution enhancement technology, it is more than acceptable. We saw mild misregistration, banding in big loads, and also posterization in gradients; graphics, however, were aesthetically striking and also photos good to excellent. Edges in the message and also graphics were sharp, shades were filled, as well as dithering revealed only as a reasonably clean graininess. Outcome quality differed with the mode, with a lot more evident posterization with PCL 6 than with PostScript.
The HP Color LaserJet 4550 claims 16 pages each min (ppm) for the monochrome result. We timed a 30-page text file at 8.5 ppm using PostScript and 12.2 ppm utilizing PCL 6. With PostScript, the printer struck full speed for only 6 or 7 pages each time, after that picked up a moment. With PCL 6, it printed full speed for the entire job. For primary shade result, the print rate was close to the asserted 4 ppm, at 3.7 ppm in both PCL 6 and also PostScript settings. The 4550’s output high quality and performance alone would certainly make it worth thinking about. The extra layer of leading-edge attributes should earn the printer a position on anybody’s short list. HP Color LaserJet 4550 Drivers, and Software Downloads, Setup
HP Color LaserJet 4550 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, / macOS 10.13. X, macOS 10.12. X, Mac OS X 10.11. X, Mac OS X 10.10. X, Mac OS X 10.9. X, Mac OS X 10.8. X, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to install Driver:
Follow these steps to install the download Driver and Software at allprinter.net
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
For a Full Feature installation, you choose what type of plant you want. The following information might help you decide which installation type to use.
- Provides full product functionality as well as valuable software to help you get the most out of your product
- Allows you to take advantage of all your product’s features
- Designed to work for most users
How to Set Up Your HP Color LaserJet 4550 on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your HP LaserJet printer to a laptop with a Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
1. Insert the CD that came in the package
2. Follow the installation wizard
3. Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your HP LaserJet without installing extra software by following the steps below:
1. Connect your printer via USB cable.
2. Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
3. A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
4. A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
5. There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
6. A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
7. After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Your HP Color LaserJet 4550 on Mac:
Setting up HP LaserJet on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your HP LaserJet printer on Mac OS.
1. First, you have to uninstall any other HP driver that exists in your Mac
2. Disconnect your printer.
3. Download the software driver on allprinter.net.
4. Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
5. After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
6. Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
7. Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
8. Click on your existing printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
9. Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on HP Color LaserJet 4550:
Setting up a wireless connection of HP LaserJet on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
1. First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
2. Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
3. If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
4. To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
5. Put a sheet of paper.
6. Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
If you have a printer HP Color LaserJet 4550, then you will need to surely have the official HP Color LaserJet 4550 Driver & Software to install your printer. If you have none, then you will be glad to know that allprinter.net will give you the official Drivers & Software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow HP Color LaserJet 4550.
HP Color LaserJet 4550 Driver Download For Windows and Mac :
|HP LaserJet Mac OS X Installer Print Only Software Solution for v10.2/v10.3.x/v10.4.x/v10.5||220.127.116.111||29.2 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Macintosh OS X Binary Print Driver Installer||18.104.22.168||8.2 MB||Download|
|HP Color LaserJet 4550 Pantone Color Palettes – Mac OS 8/Mac OS 9||n/a||1.4 MB||Download|
|HP Color LaserJet 4550 Screen Font Installer – Mac OS 8/Mac OS 9||1.0||3.1 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet Family AutoCAD 10/11/12/13 HP-GL/2 Driver – Microsoft MS-DOS||4.1b||0.76 MB||Download|
|hp color LaserJet 4550 PCL 5c driver – Windows 2000/2003/XP (32-bit)||4.27.4550.400||2.6 MB||Download|
|hp color LaserJet 4550 PCL 6 driver – Windows 2000/2003/XP (32-bit)||4.27.4550.400||2.6 MB||Download|
|hp color LaserJet 4550 Driver PCL 5c point and print bundle – Windows 2000/NT 4.0/XP (32-bit)||1.0||6 MB||Download|
|HP Color LaserJet 4550 Driver PCL 6 point and print bundle – Windows 2000/NT 4.0/XP (32-bit)||1.0||6 MB||Download|
|hp color LaserJet 4550 PCL/PostScript driver bundle – Windows 2000/XP (32-bit)||3.0||4.6 MB||Download|
|HP Color LaserJet 4550 PostScript driver (American) – Windows 2000/XP/2003 (32-bit)||5.00.2195.2307||0.13 MB||Download|
|HP Color LaserJet 4550 PostScript driver (Eastern European) – Windows 2000/XP/2003 (32-bit)||5.00.2195.2307||0.08 MB||Download|
|HP Color LaserJet 4550 PostScript Point and Print Bundle (American) – Windows 2000/NT 4.0/XP (32-bit)||5.00.2195.2307||1.3 MB||Download|
|HP Color LaserJet 4550 PostScript Point and Print Bundle (Eastern European) – Windows 2000/NT 4.0/XP (32-bit)||5.00.2195.2307||1.2 MB||Download|
|Printer Status/Alerts and Internet-Enabled Supplies Ordering (IESO)/SureSupply for Direct Connect – Windows 2000/95/98/NT 4.0/ME/XP (32-bit)||3.1||6.3 MB||Download|
|Screen reader accessibility for status and alerts – Windows 2000/95/98/NT 4.0/ME/XP (32-bit)||3.1||6.3 MB||Download|
|HP Color LaserJet 4550 Printing System – Windows 2000/95/XP (32-bit)||2.0.5||47 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet AutoCAD 12/13 HP-GL/2 Driver – Windows 3.1||4.1b||1.2 MB||Download|
|HP Color LaserJet 4550 PS driver – Windows 3.11||3.58-1.10||0.21 MB||Download|
|HP Color LaserJet 4550 PCL 5c driver – Windows 3.11||3.2||0.98 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL5 – Windows 10/2003/2008/7/8/8.1 (32-bit)||22.214.171.12462||17 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 – Windows 10/2008/7/8/8.1/2012 (32-bit)||126.96.36.19969||16.10MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript – Windows 10/2008/7/8/8.1 (32-bit)||188.8.131.5236||18.65MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL5 – Windows 10/2003/2008/7/8/2012/8.1 (64-bit)||184.108.40.20662||18.9 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 – Windows 10/2008/7/8/2012/8.1 (64-bit)||220.127.116.1136||18.30MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript – Windows 10/2008/7/8/2012/8.1 (64-bit)||18.104.22.16836||20.44MB||Download|
HP Color LaserJet 4550 Driver Download For Windows and Mac :
You do not need to go to one other site you will get an HP Color LaserJet 4550 Driver at allprinter.net which provides downloadable web links for drivers as well as software directly from Hp’s main site. Just click on the web download link provided below and also follow the manual instructions or you can also download the user manual listed below to complete the available installation procedures.