HP Color LaserJet 4700 Driver Download Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac – Having a face-lift, an enhanced display panel, as well as paper capability to satisfy any SMB, the stackable 2005 HP Color LaserJet 4700 still supplies the high-resolution color prints as well as attributes of its predecessor at 31 pages each minute. There are five variations in the LaserJet 4700 series: The standard 4700, the 4700n with Ethernet, the 4700dn with Ethernet and also duplexer, the 1,600-sheet capacity 4700dtn, as well as the 4700ph+ with every one of the functions of the 4700dtn, plus two more added paper trays and also a hard disk for extra information storage space. The network, memory, and additional paper tray are readily available as optional accessories and also can be conveniently included in any printer without any higher than a screwdriver.
The HP Color LaserJet 4700 has a more significant impact than HP’s previous generation shade lasers. Beginning weight at 105 extra pounds, the printer occupies a 21-by-24 inch impact in your office, towering over many monochrome printers that may be sitting close to it. The 4700ph+’s features make it a floor model printer when the optional rolling stand is purchased. Businesses are aiming to buy a printer of this caliber gets the networked 4700N typically so right out the box it prepares to be accessed by multiple computer systems. The 4700 does consist of Identical as well as USB ports for straight connection to a computer. However, there are smaller and less expensive shade laser printers that will undoubtedly handle the requirements of a solitary user.
The HP Color LaserJet 4700 comes criterion with a 500-sheet cassette tray, with the ability to hold over a ream of letter or legal-size paper. For more strength, four, even more, 500-sheet cassettes can be piled to bring the overall printing ability to 2,600 pages. The flip-door on the bottom of the printer reveals a 100-sheet multi-purpose tray that can handle openness, tags, article cards, envelopes, as well as to 8 1/2″ x 14″ lawful paper of different bond weights as much as 60 pounds. Making use of a fuser-on technology, the LaserJet could go from sleep to print in 15 secs. The LaserJet 4700 could print approximately 31 pages each minute on single-sided paper. Single-pass color printing enables color print speeds to be as fast as lots of monochrome laser printers in 2005. To accomplish the 2400 x 2400 color resolution HP uses a method where each dot in the native 600 x 600 dpi consists of 4 shades. Think about it like having a whole pie then sufficing up into four smaller sized pieces. At the maximum print resolution message is sensibly sharp, as well as photographs are incredibly detailed with smooth shade shifts. If you wish to print in B & W, the printer software will undoubtedly permit you to use the black toner, saving on shade printer toner.
Along with USB, the HP Color LaserJet 4700 also has a Parallel port interface. The built-in 160MB of printer memory could be expanded as much as 512MB, making it possible for the LaserJet 4700 to deal with workloads as a high-volume network printer quickly. The CD that includes the LaserJet gives software support for Windows, Linux and also very early OS X systems. Just what’s interesting is for the “Wintel” market, HP likewise offers printer managers a “B&W only” chauffeur, to handle users that will not need color printing, minimizing printer toner intake. The HP website has drivers to support some of the newer operating systems. If you take place to be an administrator responsible for several networked HP printers, HP’s JetAdmin web application provides you the ability to form another location monitor and also take care of several networks LaserJet as well as HP Inkjet printers. To create another location change network printer setups and alerts, the JetAdmin solution allows printer monitoring is utilizing your IE, Safari, or Firefox Internet browser. HP Color LaserJet 4700 Drivers, and Software Downloads, Setup
HP Color LaserJet 4700Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, / macOS 10.13. X, macOS 10.12. X, Mac OS X 10.11. X, Mac OS X 10.10. X, Mac OS X 10.9. X, Mac OS X 10.8. X, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to install Driver:
Follow these steps to install the download Driver and Software at allprinter.net
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
For a Full Feature installation, you choose what type of plant you want. The following information might help you decide which installation type to use.
- Provides full product functionality as well as valuable software to help you get the most out of your product
- Allows you to take advantage of all your product’s features
- Designed to work for most users
How to Set Up Your HP Color LaserJet 4700 on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your HP LaserJet printer to a laptop with a Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
1. Insert the CD that came in the package
2. Follow the installation wizard
3. Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your HP LaserJet without installing extra software by following the steps below:
1. Connect your printer via USB cable.
2. Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
3. A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
4. A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
5. There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
6. A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
7. After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Your HP Color LaserJet 4700 on Mac:
Setting up HP LaserJet on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your HP LaserJet printer on Mac OS.
1. First, you have to uninstall any other HP driver that exists in your Mac
2. Disconnect your printer.
3. Download the software driver on allprinter.net.
4. Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
5. After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
6. Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
7. Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
8. Click on your existing printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
9. Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on HP Color LaserJet 4700:
Setting up a wireless connection of HP LaserJet on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
1. First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
2. Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
3. If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
4. To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
5. Put a sheet of paper.
6. Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
If you have a printer HP Color LaserJet 4700, then you will need to surely have the official HP Color LaserJet 4700 Driver & Software to install your printer. If you have none, then you will be glad to know that allprinter.net will give you the official Drivers & Software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow HP Color LaserJet 4700.
HP Color LaserJet 4700 Driver Download For Windows and Mac :
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 (64-bit)||22.214.171.12429||17.8 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript (64-bit)||126.96.36.19929||18.8 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript (64-bit)||188.8.131.5229||1.7 MB||Download|
|HP Color LaserJet 4700 Driver Universal Print for Windows PCL6 (64-bit) for USB connected printers||184.108.40.20629||17.9 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet USB (DOT4) communication driver for Windows 8 and Higher (64-bit)||220.127.116.11||1.5 MB||Download|
|HP Color LaserJet 4700 Driver Printer Administrator Resource Kit||1.8.4||17.7 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 (32-bit)||18.104.22.16829||15.8 MB||Download|
|HP Color LaserJet 4700 Driver Universal Print for Windows PostScript (32-bit)||22.214.171.12429||17.0 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 (32-bit) for USB connected printers||126.96.36.19929||16.0 MB||Download|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript (32-bit) for USB connected printers||188.8.131.5229||17.1 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet USB (DOT4) communication driver for Windows 8 and Higher (32-bit)||184.108.40.206||1.1 MB||Download|
HP Color LaserJet 4700 Driver Download For Windows and Mac :
You do not need to go to one other site you will get an HP Color LaserJet 4700 Driver at allprinter.net which provides downloadable web links for drivers as well as software directly from Hp’s main site. Just click on the web download link provided below and also follow the manual instructions or you can also download the user manual listed below to complete the available installation procedures.