HP Color LaserJet CP3525dn Driver Download Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac, Software, Installation, Manual, Wireless Setup – From printing and also copying in the shade to swiftly scanning, the HP Color LaserJet CP3525dn does it all– as well as for a reasonable rate. Amongst attributes like an auto-duplexer for double-sided duplicates as well as numerous networking as well as link choices, the printer’s true standout ability is just how it maintains message printing expenses reduced by utilizing a high-yield cartridge. Print top quality is high across the board, even if it takes a little bit for those prints ahead out.
Colour graphics are intense as well as strong, with high enrollment of black message over color. Nonetheless, the colors themselves, while jailing, can be on the dark side and also this is especially real of eco-friendlies as well as blues. Our example landscape picture dealt with this, with a much more in-depth than regular skies, as well as the loss of a great deal of information in darker locations of the picture.
There are three consumables in this maker: the four drum and also toner cartridges, a fuser as well as the waste printer toner container. The black cartridges are readily available in returns of 5,000 as well as 10,500 web pages. However, the three colors just can be found in a 7,000-page variation. Utilizing the high yield black as well as factoring in the various other components offers a price per web page of 2.7 p for ISO black and also 12.3 p for ISO color, both consisting of 0.7 p for the paper.
A large, photocopier-style color printer, the HP Color LaserJet CP3525dn publishes rapidly, especially in duplex setting, as well as generates consistent message as well as graphics, though much less OK picture prints. It’s a little bit much more costly to run than some yet upkeep expenses ought to be reduced, as printer toner capabilities are more significant than with lots of printers in this cost variety. HP Color LaserJet CP3525dn Drivers, Setup, Software Download
HP Color LaserJet CP3525dn Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, / macOS 10.13. X, macOS 10.12. X, Mac OS X 10.11. X, Mac OS X 10.10. X, Mac OS X 10.9. X, Mac OS X 10.8. X, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to install HP Color LaserJet CP3525dn Driver :
Follow these steps to install the download Driver and Software at allprinter.net
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
For a Full Feature installation, you choose what type of plant you want. The following information might help you decide which installation type to use.
- Provides full product functionality as well as valuable software to help you get the most out of your product
- Allows you to take advantage of all your product’s features
- Designed to work for most users
How to Set Up Your HP Color LaserJet CP3525dn on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your HP LaserJet printer to a laptop with a Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
1. Insert the CD that came in the package
2. Follow the installation wizard
3. Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your HP LaserJet without installing extra software by following the steps below:
1. Connect your printer via USB cable.
2. Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
3. A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
4. A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
5. There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
6. A prompt for a printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
7. After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Your HP Color LaserJet CP3525dn on Mac:
Setting up HP LaserJet on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your HP LaserJet printer on Mac OS.
1. First, you have to uninstall any other HP driver that exists in your Mac
2. Disconnect your printer.
3. Download the software driver on allprinter.net.
4. Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
5. After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
6. Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
7. Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
8. Click on your existing printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
9. Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on HP Color LaserJet CP3525dn:
Setting up a wireless connection of HP LaserJet on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
1. First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
2. Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
3. If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
4. To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
5. Put a sheet of paper.
6. Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
If you have a printer HP Color LaserJet CP3525dn, then you will need to surely have the official HP Color LaserJet CP3525dn Driver & Software to install your printer. If you have none, then you will be glad to know that allprinter.net will give you the official Drivers & Software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow HP Color LaserJet CP3525dn.
HP Color LaserJet CP3525dn Driver For Windows and Mac:
|HP Color LaserJet CP3525 Mac OS X Installer||18.104.22.1687||Windows|
|HP Color LaserJet CP3525 PostScript Driver – Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista (32-bit)||61.083.41.08||Windows|
|HP Color LaserJet CP3525 Series Printer Installer – AM – Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista (32/64-bit)||1.0||Windows|
|HP Color LaserJet CP3525 Series Printer Installer – AP – Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Vista (32/64-bit)||1.0||Windows|
|HP Color LaserJet CP3525 Series Printers Drivers – EE – Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista (32/64-bit)||1.0||Windows|
|HP Color LaserJet CP3525 Series Printers Installer – WE – Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista (32/64-bit)||1.0||Windows|
|HP Color LaserJet CP3525 PCL6 Driver – Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008 (32-bit)||61.082.61.41||Windows|
|HP Color LaserJet CP3525 Product Tutorial – Windows 2000/Mac OS X/XP/2003/Vista (32-bit)||1.0||Windows|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL5 – Windows 10/2003/2008/7/8/8.1 (32-bit)||22.214.171.12462||Windows|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 – Windows 10/2008/7/8/8.1/2012 (32-bit)||126.96.36.19969||Windows|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript – Windows 10/2008/7/8/8.1 (32-bit)||188.8.131.5236||Windows|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL5 – Windows 10/2003/2008/7/8/2012/8.1 (64-bit)||184.108.40.20662||Windows|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 – Windows 10/2008/7/8/2012/8.1 (64-bit)||220.127.116.1136||Windows|
|HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript – Windows 10/2008/7/8/2012/8.1 (64-bit)||18.104.22.16836||Windows|
|HP LaserJet USB (DOT4) communication driver for Windows 10/8.1/8/2012 (64-bit)||22.214.171.124||Windows|
|HP LaserJet USB (DOT4) communication driver for Windows 10/8.1/8/2012 (32-bit)||126.96.36.199||Windows|
|HP Printer Administrator Resource Kit – Windows 7/XP/Vista/2008/8/2012/8.1 (32/64-bit)||1.7.8||Windows|
HP Color LaserJet CP3525dn Driver Download For Windows and Mac :
You do not need to go to one other site you will get an HP Color LaserJet CP3525dn Driver at allprinter.net which provides downloadable web links for drivers as well as software directly from Hp’s main site. Just click on the web download link provided below and also follow the manual instructions or you can also download the user manual listed below to complete the available installation procedures.