HP LaserJet 1010 Driver Download Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac – HP LaserJet 1010 is economical printers incorporated with Laser Printing Technology. One of the primary advantages of HP LaserJet 1010 printer is that it is straightforward to mount as well as set up. The direct user interface provided by HP LaserJet 1010 printers allow all kinds of users to engage with the printer. A significant feature, Instant-on Technology incorporated into HP LaserJet 1010 printers makes the printing operates quicker. 150 sheet input tray, media flexibility, and host-based printing are other functions of HP LaserJet 1010 printers.
HP LaserJet 1010 printers use a host of printing tools to boost the use of the product. The advanced toner incorporated in HP LaserJet 1010 printers increases the reliability and offers a unique touch to the prints. Simple visual interfaces, simple installation as well as set up treatments are various other highlights of HP LaserJet 1010 printer.
HP is just one of the branded firms which supply great deals of trusted items to the user. HP LaserJet 1010 printers from HP is a little as well as a compact printer which is suited for house individuals as well as small companies. HP LaserJet 1010 printers can be connected with the majority of the os such as Windows 2000, Windows 98 as well as Windows XP. High-resolution prints together with rapid printing rate provide the HP LaserJet 1010 printer aside. HP LaserJet 1010 printers can print as much as 12 pages each minute with high printing quality.
HP LaserJet 1010 printers incorporate different software improvements to enhance the functionalities of the printer. HP LaserJet 1010 printers include a utility called HP LaserJet Toolbox which can be utilized to access the necessary settings and also controls of the printer. Using this device, we can see the printer status and also can repair different concerns. One more attribute incorporated with HP LaserJet 1010 printers is the “˜Advanced Setups”™ choice which allows the user to regulate “˜Resolution Enhancement Technology”™. HP LaserJet 1010 Drivers, and Software Downloads, Setup
HP LaserJet 1010 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, / macOS 10.13. X, macOS 10.12. X, Mac OS X 10.11. X, Mac OS X 10.10. X, Mac OS X 10.9. X, Mac OS X 10.8. X, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to install Driver:
Follow these steps to install the download Driver and Software at allprinter.net
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
For a Full Feature installation, you choose what type of plant you want. The following information might help you decide which installation type to use.
- Provides full product functionality as well as valuable software to help you get the most out of your product
- Allows you to take advantage of all your product’s features
- Designed to work for most users
How to Set Up Your HP LaserJet 1010 on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your HP LaserJet printer to a laptop with a Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
1. Insert the CD that came in the package
2. Follow the installation wizard
3. Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your HP LaserJet without installing extra software by following the steps below:
1. Connect your printer via USB cable.
2. Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
3. A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
4. A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
5. There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
6. A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
7. After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Your HP LaserJet 1010 on Mac:
Setting up HP LaserJet on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your HP LaserJet printer on Mac OS.
1. First, you have to uninstall any other HP driver that exists in your Mac
2. Disconnect your printer.
3. Download the software driver on allprinter.net.
4. Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
5. After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
6. Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
7. Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
8. Click on your existing printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
9. Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on HP LaserJet 1010:
Setting up a wireless connection of HP LaserJet on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
1. First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
2. Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
3. If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
4. To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
5. Put a sheet of paper.
6. Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
If you have a printer HP LaserJet 1010, then you will need to surely have the official HP LaserJet 1010 Driver & Software to install your printer. If you have none, then you will be glad to know that allprinter.net will give you the official Drivers & Software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow HP LaserJet 1010.
HP LaserJet 1010 Driver Download For Windows :
HP LaserJet 1010 Driver Download For Mac:
HP LaserJet 1010 Driver Download For Windows and Mac :
You do not need to go to one other site you will get an HP LaserJet 1010 Driver at allprinter.net which provides downloadable web links for drivers as well as software directly from Hp’s main site. Just click on the web download link provided below and also follow the manual instructions or you can also download the user manual listed below to complete the available installation procedures.