HP LaserJet 4000 Driver Download Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac – The HP LaserJet 4000 delivers its users more than superior print top quality at a rate. With the combination of the refillable incorporated ink storage tanks and high yield ink containers, the print cost is budget friendly. High yield ink bottles are surefire to stop you from acquiring an additional ink supply too often, thanks to its capability to supply 7000 pages for shade ink and 6000 web pages when it comes to black.
HP LaserJet 4000 series printers set additional criteria yet, affording you the most up to date in network printing technology backed by unmatched quality, integrity as well as compatibility. HP LaserJet 4000 series printers bring significant technology improvements to workgroup laser printing. From paper taking care of to print quality, HP has revamped the best-selling HP LaserJet 5 printer based upon client requirements.
HP’s dedication to useful, allowing technology has made it the industry requirement in laser printing for over 13 years. Trick Functions: -Technology (Comprehensive); Laser -Output Kind; Black And White Printer -Printer Type; Workgroup Printers -Max Resolution (BW); 1200 x 1200 dpi Black Print Speed; 17 ppm -System; PC Technical Includes: -Duplex Hard Copy; Optional -Month-to-month Task Cycle; 50,000 – 99,999 (Tool Workgroup) Media: -Media Kind; Envelopes – Labels – Plain Paper – Transparencies -Total Media Capacity; 600 Sheets -Media Path Type; Curved.
We have 4 of these running, each of them is around ten years old, each has published over half a million duplicates, as well as they, go on running. Running expenses excel when using compatible cartridges, and as a workhorse they are incomparable. If you could obtain one used on ebay.com, they are well worth a look. HP LaserJet 4000 Drivers, and Software Downloads, Setup
HP LaserJet 4000 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, / macOS 10.13. X, macOS 10.12. X, Mac OS X 10.11. X, Mac OS X 10.10. X, Mac OS X 10.9. X, Mac OS X 10.8. X, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to install Driver:
Follow these steps to install the download Driver and Software at allprinter.net
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
For a Full Feature installation, you choose what type of plant you want. The following information might help you decide which installation type to use.
- Provides full product functionality as well as valuable software to help you get the most out of your product
- Allows you to take advantage of all your product’s features
- Designed to work for most users
How to Set Up Your HP LaserJet 4000 on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your HP LaserJet printer to a laptop with a Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
1. Insert the CD that came in the package
2. Follow the installation wizard
3. Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your HP LaserJet without installing extra software by following the steps below:
1. Connect your printer via USB cable.
2. Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
3. A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
4. A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
5. There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
6. A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
7. After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Your HP LaserJet 4000 on Mac:
Setting up HP LaserJet on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your HP LaserJet printer on Mac OS.
1. First, you have to uninstall any other HP driver that exists in your Mac
2. Disconnect your printer.
3. Download the software driver on allprinter.net.
4. Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
5. After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
6. Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
7. Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
8. Click on your existing printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
9. Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on HP LaserJet 4000:
Setting up a wireless connection of HP LaserJet on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
1. First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
2. Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
3. If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
4. To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
5. Put a sheet of paper.
6. Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
If you have a printer HP LaserJet 4000, then you will need to surely have the official HP LaserJet 4000 Driver & Software to install your printer. If you have none, then you will be glad to know that allprinter.net will give you the official Drivers & Software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow HP LaserJet 4000.
HP LaserJet 4000 Driver Download For Windows and Mac :
|Name File||Download Link|
|HP LaserJet 4000 Driver Mac OS X Installer Print Only Software Solution for v10.2/v10.3.x/v10.4.x/v10.5||Download|
|HP LaserJet monochrome printing software and utility (American) – Mac OS 8/Mac OS 9||Download|
|HP LaserJet 4000 Driver monochrome printing software and utility (Eastern European) – Mac OS 8/Mac OS 9||Download|
|HP LaserJet Family AutoCAD 10/11/12/13 HP-GL/2 Driver – Microsoft MS-DOS||Download|
|HP LaserJet Family WordPerfect 5.x and 6.x Drivers – Microsoft MS-DOS||Download|
|HP LaserJet 4000 Driver PCL 5e Printer Driver – Windows 2000/XP/2003 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet 4000 Driver PCL 6 Printer Driver – Windows 2000/XP/2003 (32-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet 4000 Driver PCL 5e point and print bundle – Windows 2000/NT 4.0/XP (32-bit) 18.104.22.168 3.9 MB||Download|
|HP LaserJet 4000 PCL 6 point and print bundle – Windows 2000/NT 4.0/XP (32-bit)||Download|
|HP LaserJet 4000 Driver PostScript Point and Print Bundle (American) – Windows 2000/NT 4.0||Download|
|HP LaserJet 4000 PostScript Point and Print Bundle (Eastern European) – Windows 2000/NT 4.0||Download|
|HP LaserJet 4000/ 5000 PostScript Driver (American) – Windows 2000/NT 4.0||Download|
|HP LaserJet 4000/ 5000 PostScript Driver (Eastern European) – Windows 2000/NT 4.0||Download|
|Printer Status/Alerts and Internet-Enabled Supplies Ordering (IESO)/SureSupply for Direct Connect Windows 2000/95/98/NT 4.0/ME/XP (32-bit)||Download|
|Screen reader accessibility for status and alerts – Windows Windows 2000/95/98/NT 4.0/ME/XP (32-bit)||Download|
LaserJet 4000 Driver Download For Windows and Mac :
You do not need to go to one other site you will get a LaserJet 4000 Driver at allprinter.net which provides downloadable web links for drivers as well as software directly from Hp’s main site. Just click on the web download link provided below and also follow the manual instructions or you can also download the user manual listed below to complete the available installation procedures.