HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130nw Driver Download Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac – The LaserJet Pro MFP M130nw An all-in-one mono printer from HP, with scan and also copy functions, an automatic file feeder, built-in faxing, Ethernet and WiFi networking, and even wireless printing with Apple AirPrint and too Google Cloud Print. Functions with Windows, Mac OS, and Linux.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130nw has traditionally often tended to focus on the company market, supplying high-speed workgroup printers for bigger businesses. However, its brand-new M130 range stands for a mild reversal, being targeted at people or little offices with approximately five individuals sharing the printer.
Print high-quality HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130nw is very good, generating the smooth, in-depth message that you ‘d expect from a laser printer. It’s quick as well, turning out 20 pages per minute in our printing tests– virtually matching HP’s estimated 22ppm– although the paper feed system can be a bit noisy when the printer is addressing full throttle. Graphics output is restricted to mono, yet the 600dpi color scanner will undoubtedly enable you to import pictures and also various other color documents if called for, as well as there’s OCR software attended to scanning message papers as well.
Installation LaserJet Pro MFP M130nw is very uncomplicated, as the printer toner cartridge and separate drum device are already put into the printer. The installer program provided on disk automatically identifies your wifi network and also gives you the option of joining an existing system, developing a direct wifi link between the printer as well as your computer, or just going with wired USB or Ethernet connections. It’s not one of the most classy printers we’ve found. However, it is relatively portable for a multi-function laser printer, measuring just 398mm large, 482mm high, as well as 388mm deep. The 150-sheet input tray in the base of the printer jobs one more 105mm out in front of the printer, as does the 100-sheet outcome tray simply listed below the flatbed scanner, however, the M130nw will certainly still fit pleasantly onto a work desk or rack in your office without taking up excessive space. HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130nw Drivers, Setup, Software For Windows 10, 8, 7
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130nw Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, / macOS 10.13. X, macOS 10.12. X, Mac OS X 10.11. X, Mac OS X 10.10. X, Mac OS X 10.9. X, Mac OS X 10.8. X, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130nw Driver :
Follow these steps to install the download Driver and Software at allprinter.net
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
For a Full Feature installation, you choose what type of plant you want. The following information might help you decide which installation type to use.
- Provides full product functionality as well as valuable software to help you get the most out of your product
- Allows you to take advantage of all your product’s features
- Designed to work for most users
How to Set Up Your HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130nw on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your HP Scanjet printer to a laptop with a Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
1. Insert the CD that came in the package
2. Follow the installation wizard
3. Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your HP LaserJet without installing extra software by following the steps below:
1. Connect your printer via USB cable.
2. Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
3. A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
4. A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
5. There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
6. A prompt for a printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
7. After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Your HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130nw on Mac:
Setting up HP LaserJet on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your HP LaserJet printer on Mac OS.
1. First, you have to uninstall any other HP driver that exists in your Mac
2. Disconnect your printer.
3. Download the software driver on allprinter.net.
4. Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
5. After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
6. Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
7. Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
8. Click on your existing printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
9. Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130nw:
Setting up a wireless connection of HP Scanjet on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
1. First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
2. Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
3. If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
4. To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
5. Put a sheet of paper.
6. Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
If you have a printer HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130nw, then you will need to surely have the official HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130nw Driver & Software to install your printer. If you have none, then you will be glad to know that allprinter.net will give you the official Drivers & Software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130nw.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130nw Driver For Windows and Mac:
|Operating System||Version||OS||Download Link|
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130nw/M132nw/M132snw Full Feature Software and Drivers – Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista (64-Bit/32-Bit)||44.3.2667||Windows||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130fn/M132fn/M132fp and Ultra MFP M134fn Full Feature Software and Drivers – Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista (64-Bit/32-Bit)||44.3.2667||Windows||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130fw/M132fw Full Feature Software and Drivers – Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP/Vista (64-Bit/32-Bit)||44.3.2667||Windows||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130a/132a and Ultra MFP M134a Full Feature Software and Drivers – (64-Bit/32-Bit)||44.3.2667||Windows||Download|
|HP Easy Start||44.3.2667||Mac||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro M130a/M132a and Ultra M134a Printer Firmware Update Utility||20180510||Mac||Download|
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130fn/fw/nw Pro MFP M132fn/fp/fw/nw/snw and Ultra MFP M134fn Firmware Update Utility||20180510||Mac||Download|
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130nw Driver Download For Windows and Mac :
You do not need to go to one other site you will get an HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130nw Driver at allprinter.net which provides downloadable web links for drivers as well as software directly from Hp’s main site. Just click on the web download link provided below and also follow the manual instructions or you can also download the user manual listed below to complete the available installation procedures.