HP Officejet 8702 Driver Download, Review, Manual, Software Download For Windows, Mac and Linux – By separating the ink cartridges from the printhead in the HP OfficeJet 8702– feeding ink with little tubes in between both parts– HP could use bigger rounds without making the printhead heavier. This has guaranteed benefits: high-yield cartridges are priced quote at 1400 web pages for every of the color cartridges as well as 2200 web pages for black. The printer’s consumables expense of 14.2 c per A4 web page makes it one of the cheapest inkjets readily available, though more expensive printer can take care of 3-4c per web page.
The function collection, as well as the ink distribution system, do add to the HP OfficeJet 8702’s footprint though. It is 494mm large and nearly 680mm deep with duplexer installed as well as trays entirely prolonged (it’s not high, nonetheless). The input tray on the Officejet 8702 inkjet printer can fit approximately 250 A4 sheets at a time, as well as it can be encompassed enable the paper to be replenished without having to lift the output tray. However, the resulting dish is only connected to the printer by small divots, which it quickly falls out of. The HP OfficeJet 8702 is slow-moving at starting tasks, taking an average of 18-20 seconds to print the initial web page of a file, but succeeding web pages appear extremely quick for an inkjet printer. In draft mode, mono data published at an ordinary rate of 22.3 pages each min, while in regular top quality this goes down to 15.8 ppm (which is still rather quick). Colour documents published at 22.2 ppm in the draft as well as 9.2 ppm in ordinary.
Although the HP OfficeJet 8702 inkjet printer does not have the regular rates supplied by laser printers, the draft print speeds equal the likes of the HP Colour LaserJet CP3505dn. Also, photo printing is quick, taking approximately 29sec for a standard 4x6in print and also 1min 9sec for an A4 image. Mono files from the HP OfficeJet 8702 do not reasonably have the accuracy of records created by laser printers, though the message is still understandable also at 7pt. The printer produces somewhat feathery characters across small, regular and too large font dimensions– printer still holds a clear advantage in mono printing.
Colour quality is far better. Apart from blues, which tend to be somewhat light, the HP OfficeJet 8702 inkjet printer creates an outstanding color palette with exact reds, greens, and yellows, though it still does not have the detail that produces superb images. Colour records and also photos are both dynamic and too attractive; the only thing is quitting us from recommending the HP OfficeJet 8702 as a conventional image printer is the recognizable amount of banding visible across all images. HP Officejet 8702 Drivers, and Software Downloads, Setup
HP Officejet 8702 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, / macOS 10.13. X, macOS 10.12. X, Mac OS X 10.11. X, Mac OS X 10.10. X, Mac OS X 10.9. X, Mac OS X 10.8. X, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to install Driver:
Follow these steps to install the download Driver and Software at allprinter.net
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
For a Full Feature installation, you choose what type of plant you want. The following information might help you decide which installation type to use.
- Provides full product functionality as well as valuable software to help you get the most out of your product
- Allows you to take advantage of all your product’s features
- Designed to work for most users
How to Set Up Your HP Officejet 8702 on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your HP Officejet printer to a laptop with a Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
1. Insert the CD that came in the package
2. Follow the installation wizard
3. Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your HP Officejet without installing extra software by following the steps below:
1. Connect your printer via USB cable.
2. Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
3. A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
4. A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
5. There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
6. A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
7. After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Your HP Officejet 8702 on Mac:
Setting up HP Officejet on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your HP Officejet printer on Mac OS.
1. First, you have to uninstall any other HP driver that exists in your Mac
2. Disconnect your printer.
3. Download the software driver on allprinter.net.
4. Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
5. After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
6. Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
7. Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
8. Click on your existing printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
9. Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on HP Officejet 8702:
Setting up a wireless connection of HP Officejet on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
1. First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
2. Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
3. If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
4. To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
5. Put a sheet of paper.
6. Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
If you have a printer HP Officejet 8702, then you will need to surely have the official HP Officejet 8702 Driver & Software to install your printer. If you have none, then you will be glad to know that allprinter.net will give you the official Drivers & Software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow HP Officejet 8702.
HP Officejet 8702 Driver Download For Windows :
HP Officejet 8702 Driver Download For Mac:
HP Officejet 8702 Driver Download For Windows and Mac :
You do not need to go to one other site you will get an HP Officejet 8702 Driver at allprinter.net which provides downloadable web links for drivers as well as software directly from Hp’s main site. Just click on the web download link provided below and also follow the manual instructions or you can also download the user manual listed below to complete the available installation procedures.