HP Officejet Pro 8660 Driver Download Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac – The HP Officejet Pro 8660 e-All-in-One omits a couple of deluxe attributes, like a legal-size flatbed. Nevertheless, it likewise sets you back just two thirds as a lot. That possibly makes it a far better selection if you do not require the bonus. The one catch is that it’s not just the very same printer with fewer attributes. It’s additionally a bit slower as well as prints somewhat far better high-quality message, however a little reduced high-quality graphics.
If you attach it straight to a network by Wi-Fi or Ethernet, you could print to it using a Wi-Fi accessibility factor on your system making use of AirPrint with phone tools or HP’s free print applications with iPhone, Android, and also BlackBerry gadgets. Presuming the network is attached to the Web, you could additionally print via the cloud and also make use of HP’s Internet applications. Even if you do not link it to a network, you could utilize the printer’s Wireless Direct– HP’s exclusive matching to Wi-Fi Direct– to attach straight with, and also print from, a mobile phone or tablet computer. The MFP additionally allows you print making use of near-field interaction (NFC). However, the assistance is extra restricted compared to you may anticipate. The NFC Touch-to-Print function in the HP Officejet Pro 8660 is a brand-new criterion.
The HP Officejet Pro 8660 makes excellent deals of factors for paper handling, beginning with its 500-sheet ability, split right into two 250-sheet paper trays. If additionally supplies a built-in print duplexer (for printing on both sides of a web page) and also, for scanning, both a legal-size flatbed and even a 50-page automatic paper feeder (ADF) that could duplex also. Having the ability to both print and also scan in duplex allows you copy from both solitary- and even double-sided originals to your option of single- or double-sided duplicates. You could additionally scan, fax, or email both simplexes as well as duplex files. Also much better, the 4.3-inch front-panel shade screen supplies an especially adequately designed menu to earn it very easy to locate as well as transform setups.
Not remarkably, provided the legal-size flatbed and also the 500-sheet paper ability, the HP Officejet Pro 8660 is more substantial and too much more substantial compared to the majority of inkjet MFPs, gauging 15.7 by 19.7 by 18.5 inches (HWD) as well as evaluating 35 extra pounds. It’s likewise a little as well significant to share a work desk with pleasantly. Presuming you have space for it, nonetheless, the configuration is rather simple. HP OfficeJet Pro 8660 Drivers, and Software Downloads, Setup
HP Officejet Pro 8660 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, / macOS 10.13. X, macOS 10.12. X, Mac OS X 10.11. X, Mac OS X 10.10. X, Mac OS X 10.9. X, Mac OS X 10.8. X, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
How to install Driver:
Follow these steps to install the download Driver and Software at allprinter.net
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
For a Full Feature installation, you choose what type of plant you want. The following information might help you decide which installation type to use.
- Provides full product functionality as well as valuable software to help you get the most out of your product
- Allows you to take advantage of all your product’s features
- Designed to work for most users
How to Set Up Your HP Officejet Pro 8660 on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your HP Officejet printer to a laptop with a Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
1. Insert the CD that came in the package
2. Follow the installation wizard
3. Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your HP Officejet without installing extra software by following the steps below:
1. Connect your printer via USB cable.
2. Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
3. A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
4. A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
5. There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
6. A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
7. After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Your HP Officejet Pro 8660 on Mac:
Setting up HP Officejet on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your HP Officejet printer on Mac OS.
1. First, you have to uninstall any other HP driver that exists in your Mac
2. Disconnect your printer.
3. Download the software driver on allprinter.net.
4. Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
5. After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
6. Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
7. Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
8. Click on your existing printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
9. Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on HP Officejet Pro 8660 :
Setting up a wireless connection of HP Officejet on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
1. First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
2. Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
3. If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
4. To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
5. Put a sheet of paper.
6. Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
If you have a printer HP Officejet Pro 8660, then you will need to surely have the official HP Officejet Pro 8660 Driver & Software to install your printer. If you have none, then you will be glad to know that allprinter.net will give you the official Drivers & Software that you can directly download from this link below. Of course, the steps by step are also easy to follow HP Officejet Pro 8660.
HP Officejet Pro 8660 Driver Download For Windows :
HP Officejet Pro 8660 Driver Download For Mac:
HP Officejet Pro 8660 Driver Download For Windows and Mac :
You do not need to go to one other site you will get an HP Officejet Pro 8660 Driver at allprinter.net which provides downloadable web links for drivers as well as software directly from Hp’s main site. Just click on the web download link provided below and also follow the manual instructions or you can also download the user manual listed below to complete the available installation procedures.