HP Scanjet 8350 Driver Download For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac, Software, Scanner Driver, Installation, Manual, Wireless Setup – The Hewlett-Packard Scanjet 8350 Document Flatbed Scanner offers the comfort, efficiency, and reliability of a whole workgroup document administration option, with high-speed scanning, an automatic file feeder, as well as useful software. You’ll do fast file scans at as much as 25 web pages (50 photos) per minute, and also load up to 100 web pages right into the automatic file feeder for ignored scans. The included Kofax VirtualReScan system provides the highest possible picture quality as well as Optical Character Recognition precision for scans, and the Scanner consists of ISIS and TWAIN drivers for simple, adaptable setup. Furthermore, the scanner integrates a Transparent Products Adapter (TMA) for scanning movie product, with a hassle-free storage area for the layouts, and also it supports multi-image scanning that can instantly conserve documents and images as private documents.
The 100-page automatic document feeder gives Dual scan heads to scan both sides of the page concurrently. Scan single-sided pages at up to 25 web pages per minute (ppm), or make two-sided scans at 50 images per minute and sneak peek scans are caught in a quick 4 seconds.
HP Smart File Scan Software is a fast, ISIS-based file scanning application that improves workgroup efficiency. Configure custom-made setups, such as document size, resolution, and destination, as well as designate them to switches for one-touch scanning. Various other time-saving picture adjustments consist of an auto plant; auto page straightens, auto positioning, resize the page, as well as removal of blank pages. While in the preview, web pages can be reordered, erased or put, and revolved. You can even utilize the barcode detector or a blank web page to separate jobs in one scan. This software also allows you to personalize the profile to route the destination of the finished file – you can conserve documents to a shared drive, an e-mail application, or a Microsoft Sharepoint Portal web server.
HP Photosmart Software allows high-quality scanning of pictures, slides, and also downsides. It includes HP Real Life innovations with soft lights technology, redeye removal, and also the ability to boost, deal with and also restore images, slides, and also negatives. You can even bring back color and also eliminate the look of dust and scrapes. Multi-photo support enables synchronized scanning of up to 3 images, eight slides, or 18 negatives at once while saving everyone as a separate file. Plus, obtain the ability to save 48-bit data. HP Scanjet 8350 Driver, Scanner, Software Download, Windows 10
How to install HP ScanJet 8350 Driver:
Follow these steps to install the download Driver and Software at allprinter.net
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
For a Full Feature installation, you choose what type of plant you want. The following information might help you decide which installation type to use.
- Provides full product functionality as well as valuable software to help you get the most out of your product
- Allows you to take advantage of all your product’s features
- Designed to work for most users
How to Set Up Your HP ScanJet 8350 on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your HP printer to a laptop with a Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
1. Insert the CD that came in the package
2. Follow the installation wizard
3. Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your HP without installing extra software by following the steps below:
1. Connect your printer via USB cable.
2. Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
3. A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
4. A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
5. There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
6. A prompt for a printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
7. After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Your HP ScanJet 8350 on Mac:
Setting up HP on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Samsung printer on Mac OS.
1. First, you have to uninstall any other HP driver that exists in your Mac
2. Disconnect your printer.
3. Download the software driver on allprinter.net.
4. Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
5. After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
6. Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
7. Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
8. Click on your existing printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
9. Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on HP ScanJet 8350:
Setting up a wireless connection of HP on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
1. First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
2. Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
3. If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
4. To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
5. Put a sheet of paper.
6. Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
If you want to download the driver and software for the HP ScanJet 8350 Driver, you need to click the download link that we provide in the table below. If you get a broken link or a problem with this printer series, please contact us using the contact form we have provided.
HP ScanJet 8350 Driver For Windows and Mac:
|Scanjet Software Patch to Use OS X 10.6 Software and Driver on OS X 10.7 and 10.8||Mac||6.2 MB||Download|
|HP Scanjet Full Feature Software and Drivers for Mac OS X v10.6||Mac||113.5 MB||Download|
|HP Scanjet 8350 Professional Image Scanner Full Feature Software and Driver – Windows 10/ 7/8/8.1/XP/Vista (32/64-bit)||Windows||193.7 MB||Download|
|HP Scanjet Basic Feature Driver – Windows 7/8/8.1/XP/Vista (32/64-bit)||Windows||1.5 MB||Download|
|HP Scanjet 8350 Series Scanner Firmware Update- Windows 7/8/8.1/XP/Vista (32/64-bit)||Windows||0.4 MB||Download|
|HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows – Windows 7/8/8.1/XP/Vista (32/64-bit)||Windows||7.1 MB||Download|
HP ScanJet 8350 Driver and Software Download For Windows and Mac:
You do not need to go to one other site you will get an HP ScanJet 8350 Driver at allprinter.net which provides downloadable web links for drivers as well as software directly from Hp’s main site. Just click on the web download link provided below and also follow the manual instructions or you can also download the user manual listed below to complete the available installation procedures.