HP Scanjet 8390 Driver Download For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac, Software, Scanner Driver, Installation, Manual, Wireless Setup – The Hewlett-Packard Scanjet 8390 Paper Flatbed Scanner is created to supply both superior scanning speed and excellent high quality. This scanner can process as much as 35 pages per minute, making it HP’s quickest document administration scanner.
You don’t need to jeopardize on photo top quality given that the scanner is furnished with Kofax VirtualReScan technology to produce the very best scanning and Optical Character Recognition results feasible, whether you’re feeding it plain-old files or 35 mm slides.
Rise performance with the scanner’s legal-sized flatbed. Plus, the built-in Transparent Materials Adapter and consisted of design templates make it simple to record pictures from 35 mm slides and also negatives, medium-format movie, as well as 4×5 inch movie. Scan Files at an excellent 35 pages per min and scan as much as 100 papers neglected to utilize the included Auto Document Feeder; or scan a 4 x 6″ shade image in just 24 secs.
The Hp Scanjet 8390 gives up to 4800 dpi optical resolution as well as 48-bit shade plus Kofax VirtualReScan so all of your checked photos and records will look far better than the original. Use the one-touch buttons for quick scanning or copying, Plus there are four programmable switches to scan in the way that matches your requirements best promptly. HP Scanjet 8390 Drivers, Scanner, Software Download, Windows 10
How to install HP ScanJet 8390 Driver:
Follow these steps to install the download Driver and Software at allprinter.net
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data to prepare for installation.
NOTE: If you closed the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
For a Full Feature installation, you choose what type of plant you want. The following information might help you decide which installation type to use.
- Provides full product functionality as well as valuable software to help you get the most out of your product
- Allows you to take advantage of all your product’s features
- Designed to work for most users
How to Set Up Your HP ScanJet 8390 on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on the computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your HP printer to a laptop with a Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
1. Insert the CD that came in the package
2. Follow the installation wizard
3. Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your HP without installing extra software by following the steps below:
1. Connect your printer via USB cable.
2. Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
3. A new window will occur, then choose to Add a printer icon.
4. A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
5. There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
6. A prompt for a printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
7. After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-clicking the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Your HP ScanJet 8390 on Mac:
Setting up HP on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Samsung printer on Mac OS.
1. First, you have to uninstall any other HP driver that exists in your Mac
2. Disconnect your printer.
3. Download the software driver on allprinter.net.
4. Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
5. After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
6. Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
7. Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed correctly.
8. Click on your existing printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software. Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
9. Your printer should work correctly.
How to Set Up Wireless Connection on HP ScanJet 8390:
Setting up a wireless connection of HP on your computer is pretty easy. This article will describe the steps to install a wireless connection using the WPS connection method. Some requirements need to be fulfilled before starting the installation, such as your access point should have a physical WPS push button, and your network should use the WPA2 security protocol or WPA.
1. First, turn on the printer. Press and hold on the Wi-Fi button until the indicator lamp flashes once. Make sure it flashes blue light.
2. Press the WPS button on your access point within 2 minutes. The blue light will continue flashing while looking for your access point. Once it connects to the access point, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash.
3. If the process is successful, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
4. To confirm whether the process is successful or not, try to print out the network settings of your printer.
5. Put a sheet of paper.
6. Press and hold the Resume/Cancel button until the indicator lamp flashes 15 times, then release it. Your printer will print the network information page, and it means the installation is successful.
If you want to download the driver and software for the HP ScanJet 8390 Driver, you need to click the download link that we provide in the table below. If you get a broken link or a problem with this printer series, please contact us using the contact form we have provided.
HP ScanJet 8390 Driver For Windows and Mac:
|Scanjet Software Patch to Use OS X 10.6 Software and Driver on OS X 10.7 and 10.8||Mac||6.2 MB||Download|
|HP Scanjet Full Feature Software and Drivers for Mac OS X v10.6||Mac||113.5 MB||Download|
|HP Scanjet 8390 Professional Image Scanner Full Feature Software and Driver – Windows 10/ 7/8/8.1/XP/Vista (32/64-bit)||Windows||193.7 MB||Download|
|HP Scanjet Basic Feature Driver – Windows 7/8/8.1/XP/Vista (32/64-bit)||Windows||1.5 MB||Download|
|HP Scanjet 8390 Series Scanner Firmware Update- Windows 7/8/8.1/XP/Vista (32/64-bit)||Windows||0.4 MB||Download|
|HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows – Windows 7/8/8.1/XP/Vista (32/64-bit)||Windows||7.1 MB||Download|
HP ScanJet 8390 Driver and Software Download For Windows and Mac:
You do not need to go to one other site you will get an HP ScanJet 8390 Driver at allprinter.net which provides downloadable web links for drivers as well as software directly from Hp’s main site. Just click on the web download link provided below and also follow the manual instructions or you can also download the user manual listed below to complete the available installation procedures.